“KIDS & TEENS” SNOWBOARD CLUB WITH THE ALPIN-SKISCHULE SAALBACH-HINTERGLEMM
Snowboard lessons for kids!
Are you looking for the right snowboard lessons for your child? Kids and teens want to learn snowboarding during a ski holiday in Saalbach-Hinterglemm? No problem. All children aged 8 or over are welcome at the Alpin-Skischule!
Book a snowboard lesson for kids with the Alpin-Skischule Saalbach-Hinterglemm today.
Other things you should know:
- Snowboarding is demanding on the joints and muscles
- As with all other sports, a certain level of responsibility must be taken when snowboarding: A lost snowboard becomes a dangerous bullet if it goes haring off down the slope!
- With snowboarding, it is much more difficult to balance. Why? Because we don’t have poles to help us balance and only have one “ski” underneath our feet.
- Motor skills and coordination play a larger role in snowboarding than skiing - particularly in the initial stages
- Our experiences have shown that children under 8 often do not have the physical abilities to learn successfully and be guaranteed fun when learning. The technique of snowboarding correctly requires strength and requires a certain amount of speed - just like cycling: If the speed stabilises and you are moving too slowly, that’s when it gets difficult and you fall over!
You still need the right equipment for snowboarding? No problem. The Alpin-Skiverleih Saalbach-Hinterglemm hire shop provides the best advice, boards & boots!
Based on our many years of experience, we recommend learning to ski first in order to have basic experience before sliding down the snow with a board.
Under 8 years of age, learning to snowboard makes little sense and in certain circumstances can even cause damage to still “young” joints.
Sunday to Thursday (extension to Friday possible)
10:00 – 12:00 p.m. snowboard lesson in Saalbach-Hinterglemm
Meeting point at the snowboard school assembly point at 9:30 a.m.