PRIVATE LESSONS AT THE ALPIN-SKISCHULE IN SAALBACH-HINTERGLEMM
Your personal “another great day”!
Learning to ski and snowboard in Saalbach-Hinterglemm with a private lesson at the Alpin-Skischule has many advantages:
- increased learning success due to individually tailored lesson
- no group pressure
- no waiting times
- Learn to ski without having to always share the ski instructor with “other people”
YOU design your own ski day - WE help to make this an unforgettable day!
- YOUR ski instructor will start the day when you like
- The right pistes and the right mountain will be choosen together. Your ski instructor knows exactly where the best location for your ski day is and which lifts are the least stressful.
- They’ll also know where to find the best “Wiener Schnitzel” and best “Kaiserschmarrn”
- Tips for good evening entertainment and “must sees”
- Book your Private ski instructor in Saalbach-Hinterglemm book now!
Private lesson times:
08:30 – 09:30 a.m. “Early bird”
10:00 – 12:00 a.m. morning “half day”
13:00 – 15:00 p.m. afternoon “half day”
10:00 – 15:00 p.m. “full day” (4-hour ski lesson + approx. 1 hour lunch break)
09:00 – 15:00 p.m. “full day” (5-hour ski lesson + approx. 1 hour lunch break)
10:00 – 16:00 p.m. “full day” (5-hour ski lesson + approx. 1 hour lunch break)
Meeting point: 9:30 a.m.
Approximately 15 minutes beforehand or by arrangement.
Upon contacting the Alpin Skischule Saalbach-Hinterglemm office or your ski instructor, all timings are guaranteed to meet your individual requirements.