“FREESTYLE CLUB” AT THE ALPIN-SKISCHULE SAALBACH-HINTERGLEMM
Ski lesson for young experts!
WHERE? Red piste | Black piste | Deep snow | Fun park
- All kids & teens are welcome that can safely ride blue and red pistes
- Technique will be refined so that black pistes can also be safely navigated
- Now things get fun: At this level, the whole mountain can be incorporated into the ski lesson
- First experience of the fun park
- First attempts at riding in deep snow
Everything that kids find fun is encouraged in combination with proper tips and tricks given by experienced ski instructors at the Alpin-Skischule Saalbach-Hinterglemm and safety when skiing in any situation. This is where the huge world of skiing begins!
Children can be collected during the lunch break. Please check with the relevant instructor to see which hut lunch will be held in.
Children are welcome to spend lunch in their group with the ski instructor. We kindly ask you to provide children with EUR 12/day and child. This is to cover the cost of food and drink in most huts.
Tip: Lunch money can be given to the instructor first thing in the morning and they will organise lunch. This makes the lunch self-service much easier for children and hut staff (bulk ordering).
Sunday to Thursday (extension to Friday possible)
09:30 – 11:30 p.m. = Ski lesson
11:30 – 12:30 p.m. = Lunch break
12:30 – 14:30 p.m. = Ski lesson
Meet at the Sammelplatz at 9:15 a.m.