“BÖCKI’S KIDDIE CLUB” AT THE ALPIN-SKISCHULE SAALBACH-HINTERGLEMM
Ski lessons for children over 4-5 years!
WHERE? Böcki's Snowworld | Blue piste
- Children over 4-5 years welcome
- Ski lessons take place all day
- Learning objectives for beginner skiers: First descents down blue pistes
- Learning objectives for advanced kids: Safely navigating blue pistes
- All super talents can move up to the next level during the lesson
Children can be collected during the lunch break. Please check with the relevant instructor to see which hut lunch will be held in. Children are welcome to spend lunch in their group with the ski instructor. We kindly ask you to provide children with EUR 12/day and child . This is to cover the cost of food and drink in most huts.
Tip: You can give the lunch money to the instructor first thing in the morning and they will organise lunch for your child. This makes the lunch self-service much easier for children and hut staff. (bulk ordering).
Sonntag bis Donnerstag (Verlängerung bis Freitag möglich)
09:30 – 11:30 p.m. = Ski lesson
11:30 – 12:30 p.m. = Lunch break
12:30 – 14:30 p.m. = Ski lesson
Meet at the Sammelplatz at 9:15 a.m.