GUIDED SNOWSHOE HIKES WITH THE ALPIN-SKISCHULE IN SAALBACH-HINTERGLEMM
Experience winter magic on a wide base!
Snowshoe hiking has recently become a popular sport in the Salzburg mountains. One reason is most likely that an increasing number of people want to experience real nature. Other reasons for choosing a guided snowshoe hike with the Alpin-Skischule Saalbach-Hinterglemm:
- When snowshoe hiking, every step benefits your body and mind
- If you want to get away from the crowded slopes, but cross-country skiing is too difficult for you
- No previous experience required to enjoy a snowshoe hike
- Snowshoe hikes can be undertaken by people of all ages
- Snowshoe hikes take place away from the slopes
- Reservation required.
Do you want to discover the amazing winter landscape of the Glemm valley with yeti tracks but don’t have your own snowshoes? No problem. Our snowshoe hire in Saalbach-Hinterglemm will have the right gear for you!