GUIDED SKI TOURS WITH THE HELI'S-SKISCHULE SAALBACH-HINTERGLEMM
Ski touring in the Kitzbühel alps!
Experience the beauty of the Kitzbühel alps and the peacefulness of our unique natural landscape with our qualified mountaineering and ski instructors. Leave tracks down an untouched deep snow-covered slope and use the experience of our guide, since safety is our main priority.
Worth knowing about guided ski tours with the HELI'S-Skischule Saalbach-Hinterglemm:
- Ski touring can be seen as “advanced snowshoe hiking”. Experience of off-piste skiing is required
- You choose your speed while ascending - and when you get it right the only thing that will take your breath away is the unforgettable view of a completely silent world
- You enjoy the descent down the mountain that you have “prepared” for yourself
- YOU decide, together with your guide, which tour is right for you
- WE take care of tour planning and check weather and avalanche warnings
- Touring skis which are wider than normal to make descending in deep snow easier
- Touring ski bindings which allow you to lift your heels while skiing uphill
- Attachable ski climbing skins made from Mohair or synthetic fibre (“skin adhesive”)
- Safety kit (“beeps”, shovel, probe)
- Map/compass (the ski instructor/mountain guide will have one)
Interested in a ski tour in Saalbach-Hinterglemm? All ski touring equipment can be hired from our HELI'S-Skiverleih shop.